Unverified The Ultimate Paypal Fraud Guide 2020 (Carding, Transfers, Paypal Credit) - Video Guide

fardus

VIP
Reaction
Website
fardustealths.us
god damn! not sure what you did here but all them cards went through with the setup you recommended I carded the stealth account for around $3,700 and had to verify with ID
which was done within 10 mins! shits crazy now im about to cash out!
That's Awesome man! If you follow the steps it will always work. Next time be sure to post a screenshot of your successful carding attempts haha

autoclon

Reaction
Hey guys, quick advice from a fellow carder.

97% of people with Joker Icons are scammers.
The other 3% are edgy 14 year olds.

Alright enough said, have a nice day.(y)

Reactions: Russianspy

Cashisking

Reaction
Hey guys, quick advice from a fellow carder.

97% of people with Joker Icons are scammers.
The other 3% are edgy 14 year olds.

Alright enough said, have a nice day.(y)
Fardu is legit though i bought 2 guides from him a while ago. One for paypal and one for stripe and it both worked. You just gotta do it right and thats where most people fail.
Also they burn a lot of cards and then just give up.

Reactions: fardus

Moneygetter23

Reaction
Hey Fardu I really vouch for you man! you tha real deal. I made some nice cash with your method so far but sometimes when I use the paypal checker tool and it says card is
valid it still doesnt go through in the end on paypal. not sure why this is. any idea?

fardus

VIP
Reaction
Website
fardustealths.us
Hey Fardu I really vouch for you man! you tha real deal. I made some nice cash with your method so far but sometimes when I use the paypal checker tool and it says card is
valid it still doesnt go through in the end on paypal. not sure why this is. any idea?
Thanks! Well that sometimes just happens. By using the checker you can only make sure that the card is not attached to a paypal account yet but that doesn't mean it will always 100% go through.
Sometimes you just burn a few cards. Maybe the location radius was too big and it triggered something, maybe something in the setup was not correct, etc.
Post automatically merged:

I vouch for Fardu. Great guy. Honest and reliable.
Thanks! I appreciate it!

Last edited:

NeedDEMCoins

Reaction
Okay so I went through the whole guide. The 1h20mins video and I gotta say I am impressed. Have never seen such a detailed guide on the dark web before. Just bought 2 PP stealth accounts from Fardu and I am ready to go. Will report back on how to worked out!

fardus

VIP
Reaction
Website
fardustealths.us
Okay so I went through the whole guide. The 1h20mins video and I gotta say I am impressed. Have never seen such a detailed guide on the dark web before. Just bought 2 PP stealth accounts from Fardu and I am ready to go. Will report back on how to worked out!
Great! Yes please update us asap on how it worked out for you!
Post automatically merged:

@fardus

Better sell me some PPC accs bro!
You mean Pay per click accounts??

NeedDEMCoins

Reaction
Okay just reporting back with an update. So I bought 2 stealth pp accounts from Fardu and they work fine. Decided to use 2 AMEX high balance cards to card the account. I purchased aged account that had transaction history of $2k+ (it would not have worked with new account) and the purchases actually went through! hit them for around $14k total and cashed out 5k euros by buying BTC as you can see in the screenshot! Thanks Fardu!

fardus

VIP
Reaction
Website
fardustealths.us
Okay just reporting back with an update. So I bought 2 stealth pp accounts from Fardu and they work fine. Decided to use 2 AMEX high balance cards to card the account. I purchased aged account that had transaction history of $2k+ (it would not have worked with new account) and the purchases actually went through! hit them for around $14k total and cashed out 5k euros by buying BTC as you can see in the screenshot! Thanks Fardu!

WOW! That's awesome! Always great to see my students succeed!