VERIFIED SMMmarket - FACEBOOK (Business, Ads, FB) Google (Ads, GPay) YouTube and etc.. First UNIQUE SNIFFED STUFF on market

rossbellfort

Verified Seller
Reaction

We're opening a store of unique material SMMmarket.
In our store you will find a lot of high-quality stuff which no one has on the market at the most tasty prices.
The method for getting this stuff was developed by our team.
Say mo to all resellers!
We've also got a lot of other stuff.
A fully automated online store is at your disposal, friends.

· Facebook logs
· Facebook ADS
· Facebook Business
· Google ADS
· Google GPAY
· YouTube
· Gmail
and a lot of more...

Turning to our service, you automatically agree to the next rules:
1) You can get refund from the site only in the form of stuff;
2) Claims for piece logs are accepted only when you provide a video from the start of the purchase until entering the log;
3) Claims for packs from 5 pcs are accepted in the form of photo / video evidence;
4) Payment is accepted in BTC currency;
5) News channel in telegram:

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

6) Claims for piece logs are accepted only within 30 minutes, to packs - within 24 hours from the time of purchase;
7) In our material, in all situations the login occurs at the expense of cookies, therefore the presence of a password to a specific link is NOT guaranteed;
8) In the situation with YouTube stuff, the number of subscribers is indicated for all possible Google accounts in the log, i.e. 30,000 subscribers can be distributed on 1-2-5 accounts;
9) We sell exclusively valid material, tested before getting on sale;
10) In case of fraud on your part for non-validity - refusal to refund money, cooperation, replacement. The result is a full emergency;
11) In situation of suspicion of fraud, we have the right to check the material before issuing for performance;
12) Refunds are made within 24 hours from the moment of request

Last edited:

sodano2009

Reaction

We're opening a store of unique material SMMmarket.
In our store you will find a lot of high-quality stuff which no one has on the market at the most tasty prices.
The method for getting this stuff was developed by our team.
Say mo to all resellers!
We've also got a lot of other stuff.

· Facebook logs
· Facebook ADS
· Facebook Business
· Google ADS
· Google GPAY
· YouTube
· Gmail
and a lot of more...

Turning to our service, you automatically agree to the next rules:
1) You can get refund from the site only in the form of stuff;
2) Claims for piece logs are accepted only when you provide a video from the start of the purchase until entering the log;
3) Claims for packs from 5 pcs are accepted in the form of photo / video evidence;
4) Payment is accepted in BTC currency;
5) News channel in telegram:

6) Claims for piece logs are accepted only within 30 minutes, to packs - within 24 hours from the time of purchase;
7) In our material, in all situations the login occurs at the expense of cookies, therefore the presence of a password to a specific link is NOT guaranteed;
8) In the situation with YouTube stuff, the number of subscribers is indicated for all possible Google accounts in the log, i.e. 30,000 subscribers can be distributed on 1-2-5 accounts;
9) We sell exclusively valid material, tested before getting on sale;
10) In case of fraud on your part for non-validity - refusal to refund money, cooperation, replacement. The result is a full emergency;
11) In situation of suspicion of fraud, we have the right to check the material before issuing for performance;
12) Refunds are made within 24 hours from the moment of request

I BOUGHT FACEBOOK AND EBAY LOG 16$ EACH IN YOUR WEBSITE AND NONE WAS ACCESSIBLE... customer service no response..I need a guide cos too many file found on RAR file downloaded and all login and password was incorrect mostly not registered

Reactions: Alexwalker

Imanon666

VIP
Reaction
I purchase 22$ Facebook ads account but Facebook login password wrong I try many time but I don’t accces Account my 22$ lost , please refund my money

Reactions: Alexwalker