VERIFIED Ross Logs Store - BEST LOGS OF THE WORLD

DAVIDROBY

Reaction
Hello, I am having troubles registering, it doesn't say anything, it just never registers when I click the "register" button and sometimes it brings "Invalid Captha" even when the Captha reads green! I have tried on my windows, Mac and mobile device. Please fix this, thank you.

Also, do you have Chase logs?

kidkuff

Reaction
where is the links ?
Post automatically merged:

It's not letting me register on yo page everytime I hit new registration and add n details I hit captcha n continue it just refresh the page
same with me

Last edited:

A1rackcatcher

Reaction

The largest store with excellent logs worldwide is glad to welcome you.
A huge amount of stuff from our own "RBSTEALER" stealer is always available in a large assortment.
We load traffic without breaks 24/7, 12 months a year. In assortment our shop has all countries of Europe and the USA.
We have the freshest product among competitors.

The best quality stuff you can buy only from us!
Payment is accepted only in bitcoin.
Warranty for a 1 log - 2 hours (2 logs - 4 hours, 3 logs - 6 hours and so on). After the expiration of time, we do not accept any claims.
A guarantee for mail is not distributed (Because mail has a high validity as a rule) * Doesn't apply to purchases of crypto exchanges.
If you want to get a replacement for a log - please, indicate the reason, arguing with a screenshot.
The selection for all is the same: valid username and password from the purchased link and the presence of 3 or more lines in coocies of your request.
Claims are not accepted if there is not enough money on the account you need / 2FA authorization or there is a limit on cash transactions.
We don’t give out logs for free, but you can get an example of a log for viewing the contents.
Deposits are not accepted, the purchase is made solely upon the availability of logs.
Buying a log you automatically agree with the rules of the service.
It is impossible to receive a refund if the log just did not suit to you.
All claims for returns or exchanges are accepted only within two days from the date of purchase. After all requests will be rejected.
In case of fraud on your part regarding the log validation - refusal to return funds, and you will also be blacklisted on our site.

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

promocode for first purchase: prtship 10% discount​
fuckin russians with their non english writing

rossbellfort

Verified Seller
Reaction
Hello, I am having troubles registering, it doesn't say anything, it just never registers when I click the "register" button and sometimes it brings "Invalid Captha" even when the Captha reads green! I have tried on my windows, Mac and mobile device. Please fix this, thank you.

Also, do you have Chase logs?
Fixed done.

Write to support in telegram , he have chase

rossbellfort

Verified Seller
Reaction
I dont know if the support is to be trusted. i have made a payment of 400$ and after been blocked on telegram.
Post automatically merged:

I have been scamed by support on telegram and after blocked by both links. site may be legit and auto send logs but don't trust theme by paying on telegram or any kind of business you will get finessed.
I think you are contacted to fake. its 100%.
we have only 1 contact support its here :

Its not our problems if client didnt see where is fake or where is original contacts.

Fortunato21

Advanced
Reaction
All of em comes like good Logz seller until you drop big fund inside your account and they started the trick of something happened to their database....