Forums Offers Paid carding lessons (Vote)

Will you buy lessons?

• Yes!

Votes: 53 69.7%
  • No!

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters
I wan't to know about cashout im willing to get vip membership something like that and it's easy to buy online what is hard is to actually get the item in my country there is no drop address

Already purchased courses, with no luck, if the team made the first set of say 5 people, free of charge, to profit the subsequent working out for you, it would be ideal, not everyone has the funds and so you want to start

Why buying this after which I got many tutorials but the problem is how to find live cc with verified Bal. Pls admin look into this.

Why buying this after which I got many tutorials but the problem is how to find live cc with verified Bal. Pls admin look into this.
Yow bro! That is very easy to find, alternatively you can do it yourself, use netflix to check if cc is live, then check bin to know cc insurer, then use skype number or spooftel to call bank automated system to know the balance

It's hard, I don't doubt your tutorial, but it needs to be hands-on, has been cheated too much, I don't have much money.