Stuff carding NEW !!! Amazon 2018 Carding Giftcard Guide

I tried as well - It works for me, but first time only.
I tried a second time, however I cannot create additional GMAIL accounts with the same phone number. I use mu own phone number only to register GMAIL account. GMAIL said I CANNOT USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER SO MANY TIMES.
So I decided to use email provider like PROTONMAIL - because they do not need phone verification. So I burned several CCs and now I do not know WHY????

Is it because AMAZON detects email provider which do not require phone verification? Or may be because AMAZON detects my browser fingerprint???

I leave an item to stay in my cart for 24 hours before pay it. So I make the first order. Then leave the account again 24 hours to calm down before I order a gift card.
I use 5socks.net as socks5 provider and ExpressVPN for vpn. After using one IP address and wait for the account 24 hours before ordering the gift card - the IP is already timed out and I get new one (for the same city). Trying to buy a gift card after that is burning out several CCs already. I do not know WHY the first time everything was fine and it worked. I do all the steps as the first time again.
Is it related to the email provider (protonmail)? May be amazon is more sceptical to email provider different than Yahoo and Gmail.
Or may be the same browser fingerprint?

Any suggestions please?

Thank you in advance.

I tried a second time, however I cannot create additional GMAIL accounts with the same phone number. I use mu own phone number only to register GMAIL account. GMAIL said I CANNOT USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER SO MANY TIMES.
So I decided to use email provider like PROTONMAIL - because they do not need phone verification. So I burned several CCs and now I do not know WHY????

Is it because AMAZON detects email provider which do not require phone verification? Or may be because AMAZON detects my browser fingerprint???

I leave an item to stay in my cart for 24 hours before pay it. So I make the first order. Then leave the account again 24 hours to calm down before I order a gift card.
I use 5socks.net as socks5 provider and ExpressVPN for vpn. After using one IP address and wait for the account 24 hours before ordering the gift card - the IP is already timed out and I get new one (for the same city). Trying to buy a gift card after that is burning out several CCs already. I do not know WHY the first time everything was fine and it worked. I do all the steps as the first time again.
Is it related to the email provider (protonmail)? May be amazon is more sceptical to email provider different than Yahoo and Gmail.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you in advance.
Going trough the same proces and struggles. WIll keep you posted. Got 2 accounts blocked with dirty cards so far. Will let you know if this one works out with a freshie. Hit me in PM bro

Any suggestions please?

Thank you in advance.
To add a lil extra:

I tried one card with proton and failed, now i got gmail and no emails from amazon so far and still can login. Maybe proton doestrigger, but als remember. That every card is different, just like every owner.

I'm so excited if anyone knows above is these some shops shout out anyone
Automatically Merged Double Post
I just want to thank the person that had the wherewithal to share your knowledge. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Last edited: