Newbie questions I give up.

mikew0928

Reaction
I give up ive tries everything from check to writing cards going alot of money invested, every person i fuck with ripps me cant get no methods i learn nobody give methods that work so fucked I GIVE UP

Reactions: Sbrose231

Moneyman2155

Reaction
I give up ive tries everything from check to writing cards going alot of money invested, every person i fuck with ripps me cant get no methods i learn nobody give methods that work so fucked I GIVE UP
In order to succeed in this game the best thing to do is take the time to learn it yourself. Don’t buy methods from anyone. Especially if they’re not a reputable source. I never payed for a method I learned all the methods and you can to. I was in your position and wanted to give up but this game takes time. Invest more hours in learning it before you invest money into it.

mikew0928

Reaction
Join tele groups ion pay for method i gettem free
U have any good groupa
Post automatically merged:

In order to succeed in this game the best thing to do is take the time to learn it yourself. Don’t buy methods from anyone. Especially if they’re not a reputable source. I never payed for a method I learned all the methods and you can to. I was in your position and wanted to give up but this game takes time. Invest more hours in learning it before you invest money into it.
Thanks bro i havnt gave up still puttung in the effort

Reactions: Moneyman2155
Reaction
You need to find a good group for real. I know jt seems bleak but they do exist. Its vital for you to find a community that values above all else, trust in each other and a duty to help each other. Imagine freely sharing methods with each other just cause you genuinely want to see everyone else win too.

Pm me on telegram: @swipePOPE
I know plenty others who feel the same as you. Maybe all you lost souls can band together

luckylucky

Reaction
So that's it? You just going to cry on here and we're suppose to give a damn?

Learn the game, find your own methods and trustworthy people and quit whining like a punk bitch.

Shit don't happen over night and nobody said it was easy.

Reaction
Same here bro. I try to cash out by BTC but no result. Got coinmama account, right socs, etc. Get ripped and lost over 1,5k. So I think there is no working cash out by BTC method.

Kyddoc

Reaction
Same here bro. I try to cash out by BTC but no result. Got coinmama account, right socs, etc. Get ripped and lost over 1,5k. So I think there is no working cash out by BTC method.
If you trying to cash out btc hit me on telegram @moneyman321

luckylucky

Reaction
What are you going to do about it? You still going to whine like a bitch Or what are you going to do about it?

I’m about SOLUTIONS and not bitching and crying