Bank Carding Getting A Loan

for any personal loans, you need to add the actual bank account that you applied the loan from. you cant add a bank drop with different name other than the name you applied with. theres no method or a way around it, so don't get fooled by people saying to pm them for a method or a bypass because its a scam.

the way loans are verified by lenders are through bank accounts these days, so new bank accounts you just opened will not work nor prepaid accounts.

when i first started pulling out loans few years back was so much easier, and now its getting harder and harder. i only have maybe 2-3 direct lenders that i can get approved for, but for 5-10k, not like 20K+ back in the days.

for any personal loans, you need to add the actual bank account that you applied the loan from. you cant add a bank drop with different name other than the name you applied with. theres no method or a way around it, so don't get fooled by people saying to pm them for a method or a bypass because its a scam.

the way loans are verified by lenders are through bank accounts these days, so new bank accounts you just opened will not work nor prepaid accounts.

when i first started pulling out loans few years back was so much easier, and now its getting harder and harder. i only have maybe 2-3 direct lenders that i can get approved for, but for 5-10k, not like 20K+ back in the days.
Which ones do you use?

Which ones do you use?
i wish i could, but these direct lenders took me years to find, and dont want to risk saturating them. sorry.

but others i can give out that i use that are pretty leniant with approvals are inboxloans (if you dont mind speaking on the phone for verification, usually 3-5k loan approval) bettercash (bank verifications through plaid - 5-10k loan approval).

i wish i could, but these direct lenders took me years to find, and dont want to risk saturating them. sorry.

but others i can give out that i use that are pretty leniant with approvals are inboxloans (if you dont mind speaking on the phone for verification, usually 3-5k loan approval) bettercash (bank verifications through plaid - 5-10k loan approval).
so whats needed to get approved for loans and needed to pull the money? pls respond

syl0

just login to your bankdrop
if you're trying to apply for loans with a bank log, that's not how you're supposed to do it

Loans do work on fresh accounts FYI