Newbie questions Full Virtual Carding Setup Ready (But i need some help/guidance)

Whaddup peepz.

I have a full setup ready:
- RDP
- Sock5
- User agent switcher and more.

The problem is getting some propper cards and wich cards to look for. I have invested over 300euro in OPSEC and 200euro in cards but i am little bit lost at this point. Cards keep getting declined and a lot of people are promoting methods that barely work. Anyone that can help me out WILL GET REWARDED. But dont bother me with bullshit cards and additional sales.

I am a teamplayer so feel free to make me an offer. Got the best possible OPSEC and the time and motivation to learn the tricks.

Hit me up in PM if you want to do bussines!

- GREEN

As u already said alot of people are promoting methods that rarely work.. why? Because they are too old already and if you can get access to it easily what is stopping others? basically those method is dead ... What u can do is read those tuts and then gain experience from how people did it from the past and make your own method.. That will be your best bet... anyway what site u trying to card?

hey wats your discord?
Got no discord bro :)
Automatically Merged Double Post
As u already said alot of people are promoting methods that rarely work.. why? Because they are too old already and if you can get access to it easily what is stopping others? basically those method is dead ... What u can do is read those tuts and then gain experience from how people did it from the past and make your own method.. That will be your best bet... anyway what site u trying to card?
G2a.com and tried some in other niches

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total: 0)

Discussion has not been viewed for long time.