Video EBAY METHOD 2019 (WORKING)

P1mptowt

Reaction
I typed my response wrong, You need to put the 2ND CC

Your welcome[DOUBLEPOST]Automatically Merged Double Post[/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, theres a limit to everyones kindness[DOUBLEPOST]Automatically Merged Double Post[/DOUBLEPOST]
I cant control which system sends packages
cool

Frankybaby

Reaction
WHAT YOU WILL NEED? 2 LIVE CC.

I actually dont care to give this information out simply because I feel that its a problem EBAY Cant fix.

Step1: Get a live card w appropriate balance. I used both VISA, & Master card (for specification)

Step2: Order your item. now this step is very important. When you check out, the billing information will be CC info. Shipping info will ALSO be CC info. YES you read that right. be sure to put your email though.

Step3: When you place your order, wait until you get a tracking

I did guest checkout, and made an account afterwards for the heck of it, after the item ships.

4.When the item ships, with the second card, go to the website to reroute your package to your drop. because its not free

It worked for me with USPS 4 times, there will be times when you cant reroute the package due to fine print complications. I only came across usps when doing ebay.

If you find my information helpful give me a like. Thank you. I dont mind answering questions under this topic for a short period of time.
Do the 2 cc have to be In same name or can they be different

Reactions: Zone15god

Akacoverzz

Reaction
Th
WHAT YOU WILL NEED? 2 LIVE CC.

I actually dont care to give this information out simply because I feel that its a problem EBAY Cant fix.

Step1: Get a live card w appropriate balance. I used both VISA, & Master card (for specification)

Step2: Order your item. now this step is very important. When you check out, the billing information will be CC info. Shipping info will ALSO be CC info. YES you read that right. be sure to put your email though.

Step3: When you place your order, wait until you get a tracking

I did guest checkout, and made an account afterwards for the heck of it, after the item ships.

4.When the item ships, with the second card, go to the website to reroute your package to your drop. because its not free

It worked for me with USPS 4 times, there will be times when you cant reroute the package due to fine print complications. I only came across usps when doing ebay.

If you find my information helpful give me a like. Thank you. I dont mind answering questions under this topic for a short period of time.
thanks for the information! Do you know if this method is still working?

sasuker

Reaction
Ebay carding has always been HIT or MISS for me.

IN ALL MY HITs:
I do GUEST checkout and do BILLING == OWNER CC and SHIPPING = MY DROP.

IN ALL MY MISS:
I did the same thing.

I saw that even if the cc is live, sometimes ebay will declined it and ask you to pay via paypal.

So I decided to test a theory using my REAL CC.

I linked my CC to paypal before hand. then using GUEST CHECKOUT on EBAY. I CHOOSE pay via credit/debit, enter my details. BOOM, ebay declined my order and ask me to choose paypal.
I choose paypal then payment went through. !!

Next day, I unlinked my cc from paypal and let it for 5 -10 hours.
Went on ebay and do guest checkout and choose debit/credit and pay
and BOOM, it went through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So looks like for ebay carding to work you need:
>>> CC which is not linked to paypal ==== Non paypal linked cc

That is very hard to find. trial and error

Dman3000

Reaction
Usps does not let u reroute packages unless your the verified person living at the address. They will send a code to the home via mail to verify its you when you making the account the acct online. This is coming from someone working at usps 10+yrs