Virtual Carding CARDING TUTORIAL - THE LAST ONE YOU WILL READ!

Bbc

Reaction
Like 4 like![DOUBLEPOST]Automatically Merged Double Post[/DOUBLEPOST]
Its always good to share and help others. So im doing my bit. Below is a carding guide written by myself - perfect for those noobs starting off. Dont no one have a go at me for anything, there may be spelling mistakes, there may be certain aspects that others wont agree with. If you have something to add which is helpful then great. Otherwise keep it to yourself - no one can complain about free info, especially something like this which others are charging for.

Good look to those who use this, show a little appreciation by liking the post, only if you found it helpful.

Like 4 like just need 5

Last edited:

Tapah kumar

Reaction
Its always good to share and help others. So im doing my bit. Below is a carding guide written by myself - perfect for those noobs starting off. Dont no one have a go at me for anything, there may be spelling mistakes, there may be certain aspects that others wont agree with. If you have something to add which is helpful then great. Otherwise keep it to yourself - no one can complain about free info, especially something like this which others are charging for.

Good look to those who use this, show a little appreciation by liking the post, only if you found it helpful.

[Hidden content]
Like for like Thanks...