What's new

Real Carding Carding of contextual advertising Traffic Junky

newtherad

Greetings gentlemen, I think it's no secret that now services of contextual advertising are rather popular. The most famous among us is Google Adwords and Yandex.Direct, these two giants filled almost the entire market with themselves and prevent competitors from breathing out. The main advantage of these two services from well-known companies is that their contextual advertising is also broadcast in the Google and Yandex search engines, while the rest of the offices broadcast ads on their partners' websites.

Recently I remembered about a site with which I was reduced by fate about 3 months ago, on freelance came across a request from a client who needed to create an advertising campaign in TrafficJunky. In this article, we'll talk about how to crap this office and how to get profit from it, let's go ...

Especially to delve into the details I will not, this desk was cardinal without problems with usa tstshki, I'll try to provide some informative screenshots. To work, you need to understand a little English, without it nothing will come out.

We go to the site

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

. The main page looks like this,

Scroll down a bit and choose our role on the site, we came for the carver, so click Advertiser, the advertiser.

I will make a little reservation, I do all the screenshots and actions for writing an article, I do not have the material at the moment to show it in more detail, but my memory is fresh and I will try to describe some of my actions in words.

We pass not a complicated registration, confirm e-mail. After all these manipulations, we get into your private office.

Then click on the My Profile link and fill in the information of the Holder in the suggested fields for input. The more information - the better!

Only after that we can proceed to replenish the budget for an advertising campaign. From its IP, I unfortunately can not show the method of driving in, but to find the fields for entering data tc you hope to guess. Click + Add Funds.

If you are with USA IP-shnika you can continue and drive a card at this step.

That's all, no nuances, except that you need to fill the profile as much as possible! I agree that the material is not quite complete, the whole picture may not form, but I can agree to help those interested!

You need to drive no more than $ 100 at a time, then if the card allows you more!

Now about "monetization".

To search for clients at us - a dead number! Although I found clients for this service on fl.ru. I recommend going to the fiveer, upwork, etc. platforms. Sell ​​the service for 20% of the cost, and if you do not know how to do an advertising campaign, which is most likely - to give an account - in exchange for money, on the pretext that you have replenished the account, and advertising is no longer needed. This is why SI skills are needed and a little knowledge of English is required.

If anything is missed or there will be an opportunity to supplement - I will definitely do it!

Pewdies

Has reached the choice of the method of payment. They ask to contact them and tell me about my company, my budget, etc ...
Just you can not drive a card? Is it not a working method or am I doing something wrong?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total: 0)

Discussion has not been viewed for long time.