Newbie questions carding flights + hotels

I've been carding hotel rooms for years, just book late in the afternoon/evening, use a card that's a time zone or two or three ahead, and only book for one night. Worst thing that'll happen is that the cardholder is on point with their card activity and will get your reservation cancelled. But they always send the cancellation email to you because that's the only email they have on file lol. Oh, also helps you i f you can use PayPal .. try an app called hotel tonight
Automatically Merged Double Post

But the most stress free way is to card yourself some gift cards then book with those
Where’s best place to card gift cards ?

[QUOTE =“dcrown,post:46100,member:13159”]我可以教你如何卡酒店和机票...... PM me [/ QUOTE]

pm u

i know some people who bought tickets from NL to colombia, it all worked fine in the beginning. After a few flights, people were getting stopped at border security.

mar77taylor7

I have been carding Expedia flights but they hold names. Does anyone know a better way to cards flights? Are there any high balance Europe bins I can use to card flights directly from airlines instead of using agent.
Use a prepaid card for the charge back
do you have any particular bin I can use to book flights that wont get canceled.

Last edited:
how do you successfully card expedia???
how do you successfully card expedia???

Last edited:
Hola sabes como reservar por expedia?

Saludos

Saludos
Por favor, quiero aprender.

Saludos
Por favor, quiero aprender.

Saludos
Hola, ¿sabes reservar por expedia?

Last edited:
I never tried this method but I knew somebody that claimed to try it in 2017. Sorry for it being so late. To book trips. Use the website called Makemytrip.com When you make a trip you will refund it because on the website it comes with something called "MyWallet" and you would use that money to order a new trip. (SB: You cant redeem the money from my wallet to your own personal paypal account. Think of it as "Store Credit") Again im not sure if this method still works. But I didnt mind sharing it. Good luck