CARDHOUSE.CC — CREDIT CARDS | USA and WORLD | CC+CVV | BITCOIN

cardhouse

CC+CVV Seller
HELLO THE CARDHOUSE POSTER,

DID YOU PURPOSELY IGNORED MY MESSAGE?
OR YOU JUST DON'T CARE?
I SENT YOUR REP DIFFERENT MESSAGES, I EVEN MESSAGE YOU ON THIS PLATFORM ABOUT YOUR SITE NOT WORKING
I WAS LUCKY TO REGISTER 3 TIMES, WHY? ALL I NEED IS 1 ACCOUNT. YES
MY OLD VERIFIED ACCOUNT, SINCE I MY HARDISK CRASHED I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO PASSWORD

AND NOW THAT I WAS ABLE TO REGISTER NEW ACCOUNT, WHEN I ENTER THE PASSWORD THIS IS WHAT I KEEP GETTING...

Authorization error
Authorization error

THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT THE PASSWORD IS 900% CORRECT.

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

Demanding some answers atm from you and astrashop

So..... I noticed Astrashop, has the exact same layout and cards as Cardhouse.... but a lil cheaper?
So i asked Astra to tell me why the shops are so similar.

Got a basic answer: The seller chooses the price..... rightt... still a lil strange....

Let's be a little creative here oke.... I logged in on astra with my cardhouse login.... huh? And it worked...

Jeej here is my discount lets check the cards..... Checked and the price changed to the cardhouse prices.

Sir I love your shop, but you gotta help me a lil here and give me some answers.

bought a few all where good but managed to get nothing , although maybe checker kills , but good refund policy will try again maybe lucky next time

So..... I noticed Astrashop, has the exact same layout and cards as Cardhouse.... but a lil cheaper?

Got a basic answer: The seller chooses the price..... rightt... still a lil strange....

Let's be a little creative here oke.... I logged in on astra with my cardhouse login.... huh? And it worked...

Jeej here is my discount lets check the cards..... Checked and the price changed to the cardhouse prices.

Sir I love your shop, but you gotta help me a lil here and give me some answers.
UPUP

cardhouse

CC+CVV Seller

Just thinking that astra is partners but price can be a little higher, just start using cardhouse!
Such great idea in ur life seriously, just visit and stay with:
cardhouse.cc ;)