Real Carding Carded a Rolex

Ok so today I placed a order (carded) a Rolex order went threw got order confirmation but yet there wasn’t a charge on the card (amex with fullz) I chose next day shipping but no ship confirmation now the card has been reported by owner and is cancelled. Will my order still go threw even tho it has been cancelled ???
****UPDATE****
THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED BUT DEFINITELY TRYING AGAIN

Last edited:
Ok so today I placed a order (carded) a Rolex order went threw got order confirmation but yet there wasn’t a charge on the card (amex with fullz) I chose next day shipping but no ship confirmation now the card has been reported by owner and is cancelled. Will my order still go threw even tho it has been cancelled ???

Hey Guys Im selling Carding Methods, These are some sites I hit and target regularly
I can walk you through every step and even explain the security of all websites especially verizon, att, xfinity, bestbuy, amazon, ebay and wal mart stores I can show you technique to get you pass the automated verification system that automatically cancels online orders with different billing when doing instore pick up orders....
Give me a shot to earn my rep

Im experienced Carder

Wal-Mart
Sams Club
Kroger
Neighborhood Walmart
Target
Best buy
dicks sporting goods
ben q
Chewy
petco

TEXT ME +15138991696 OR EMAIL : martinmaurer1000@gmail.com

Automatically Merged Double Post
If you didn't receive confirmation email the payment has not been processed yet and w will fail when it does keep trying bro
i did receive order confirmation email...they say 1-3 days for processing worried its not gonna go threw since the card is dead
If you didn't receive confirmation email the payment has not been processed yet and w will fail when it does keep trying bro
i did receive order confirmation email...they say 1-3 days for processing worrie its not gonna go threw since th
i did receive order confirmation email...they say 1-3 days for processing worrie its not gonna go threw since th
care to share the link?
what link.....this was done with a amex cc with fullz i was able to reset the owners login password and access the account in which i changed the billing address/phone number checked there buying power which was 9k so i went ahead and placed a order not knowing it was gonna actually go threw but it did lol
care to share the link?
what link.....this was done with a amex cc with fullz i was able to reset the ownwers login password and access the account in which i changed the billing address/phne number checked there buying power which was 9k so i went ahead and placed a order not knowing it was gonna actually go threw but it did lol

Last edited:
care to share the link?
what link.....this was done with a amex cc with fullz i was able to reset the ownwers login password and access the account in which i changed the billing address/phne number checked there buying power which was 9k so i went ahead and placed a order not knowing it was gonna actually go threw but it did lol
u never know it might come you 50/50
I HOPE SO

Attachments

i did receive order confirmation email...they say 1-3 days for processing worried its not gonna go threw since the card is dead

what link.....this was done with a amex cc with fullz i was able to reset the owners login password and access the account in which i changed the billing address/phone number checked there buying power which was 9k so i went ahead and placed a order not knowing it was gonna actually go threw but it did lol

the website of your watch purchase, is that a legit website? why you wanna reset the amex login, it would probably triggered alarm to the owner that something fishy is going on. bad move.

the website of your watch purchase, is that a legit website? why you wanna reset the amex login, it would probably triggered alarm to the owner that something fishy is going on. bad move.
yes its a legit site..i had to reset password in order to get in the account and change the billing address to my drop
no

Last edited: