Newbie questions antidetect vs fraudfox

If you are going to pay full price then Fraudfox is cheaper and its more responsive, but you have to set up a full Virtual machine to use it. Antidetect browser is less responsive because it uses configs and its way more expensive (400USD), but you can use it in any OS. I personally use Antidetect PM me if you want to buy it. very cheap, cracked, all configs loaded. Good luck

If you are going to pay full price then Fraudfox is cheaper and its more responsive, but you have to set up a full Virtual machine to use it. Antidetect browser is less responsive because it uses configs and its way more expensive (400USD), but you can use it in any OS. I personally use Antidetect PM me if you want to buy it. very cheap, cracked, all configs loaded. Good luck
Pm me

if you look hard enough you could actually get this for free hehe.
I found both of these on some site a couple of days ago. They had a free one but I was wondering if it had some kind of tracking shit in it. Can't these have tracking shit in them if you get them off some random website for free?

if you look hard enough you could actually get this for free hehe.
ive been looking everywhere torrent sites but cant find free version with all configs HELP ?
Automatically Merged Double Post
I found both of these on some site a couple of days ago. They had a free one but I was wondering if it had some kind of tracking shit in it. Can't these have tracking shit in them if you get them off some random website for free?
Yo hows the one you found working is it legit copy also what version?

Last edited:
if using rdp of exact state then its fine otherwise you will need socks as well for the precise location.in this case no antidetect needed.
if using only antidetect then you need to set up city in antidetect as well as get socks for precise location.
don't forget to set pc timezone.clear cookies ect.