18+ AMAZON CARDING METHOD [NOVEMBER] ✅

xyler

Banned
Reaction
Lolzz..
What do you know about me Bro??? :eek: :eek:

I didn't even know who you are. You seems like a big lier. i checked all those methods in the ITHEMAP channel. They didnt worked. i took CC from westrenccs. Because he suggests NONVBV CC in that shop.

I tried everything but nothing works for me.. thats why i share my experince here.
Iknow a lot about you bro. You didn’t try anything and you say this because you want everything for free because you didn’t have money ;)

blacky

Reaction
Iknow a lot about you bro. You didn’t try anything and you say this because you want everything for free because you didn’t have money ;)
yes.. i dont have money now. i lost money in investing in those methods and tools.!

davaughn1996

Reaction
Tutorial video included. Easy method, if you follow the steps. You will learn how to card Amazon within 15 mins. All I ask in return is a 20% cut of your first 5 shipments.

Only for serious people.

If interested, pm me on telegram @IM_THE_MAP

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

Edit: method is working as 1 November 2019
Thnx G

jabori7666

Reaction
Tutorial video included. Easy method, if you follow the steps. You will learn how to card Amazon within 15 mins. All I ask in return is a 20% cut of your first 5 shipments.

Only for serious people.

Ty bro I’m so serious for this

shayan266

Reaction

Only for serious people.

Goldmines dollar symbol eyes! Thankyou so

eliya62

Reaction

Only for serious people.

Amazing! This sounds so good thank u bro

donavan52

Reaction

Only for serious people.

Thanku my king!

x6ixivv

Reaction
yes.. i dont have money now. i lost money in investing in those methods and tools.!
yo
your perspective is wrong
you did not lose money to those methods and tools
you invested in those methods and tools to gain more knowledge about the art that is carding
sigh
Post automatically merged:

i mean no disrespect saying you have the wrong perspective
but
i dont expect you to think the method and tools will work out exactly the way it is written

if those methods used to work, for sure they will stop working after some time because there will be a security update
#fact no method works forever, sooner or later, there will be a security measure that will stop it from working hence you have to re-invent the method

Last edited:
Reactions: MitchRichmond101

bomcuckit

Reaction
Lolzz..

I didn't even know who you are. You seems like a big lier. i checked all those methods in the ITHEMAP channel. They didnt worked. i took CC from westrenccs. Because he suggests NONVBV CC in that shop.

I tried everything but nothing works for me.. thats why i share my experince here.
Can you hmu on telegram? i tried Imthemap medhod too but it didnt work for me eirther

Lama7

Reaction
Lolzz..

Try a different CC shop,i heard western not that good

Can you hmu on telegram? i tried Imthemap medhod too but it didnt work for me eirther
where u get CC from? you check balance on card?

Reactions: MitchRichmond101

scosco

Reaction

Only for serious people.

how can i get it

Broadmire77

Reaction

Only for serious people.

Telegram me @Broadmire1

THIS SOB. I’m the map. IS A RIPPER.

**+DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH HIM HE WILL TELL YOU WHERE TO BUY YOUR CARDS AND YOU WILL GET TIPPED OFF BY THE CARD SHOP**

**HE RIPPED ME AND MANY OTHERS LAST FALL IN THE WESTERN CC SCAM.JUSTSEARCH PRTSHIP FOR WESTERN CC AND YOU WILL SEE***

Last edited: